Factors or Conditions that Impersonate Asthma

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factors or Conditions that Impersonate Asthma
Tongue 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis - Factors or Conditions that Impersonate Asthma[/b][/size][hr]Asthma is a chronic disease of the respiratory tract and is mainly caused by constriction of the air passages due to several reasons. There are quite a few conditions that manifest with symptoms similar to that of asthma. This makes these diseases as well as asthma both very difficult to diagnose. Some conditions that impersonate the symptoms of asthma relatively closely are described here to facilitate ease of detection and treatment.

[list][*]Other conditions impersonating asthma may be malignant tumors of the chest like lymphosarcoma and Hodgkin's disease.[*]Also swelling of the wall of aorta known as aneurysm may cause symptoms of asthma.[*]Sometimes inhalation of inorganic and organic substances also causes symptoms of severe asthma.[/list]

Quote:[list][*]Contrast to bronchial asthma, cardiac asthma is caused by failure of the pumping action of the left ventricle of the human heart.[*]It is generally a condition that is suspected in people with a history of hyper tension and heart diseases in the family.[*]It is also to be generally ruled out before proceeding for further treatments if the patient happens to be above the age of forty years. [/list]

Many people who have had an attack like this emphasize unconsciously on the symptoms. This also makes them impersonate the symptoms repeatedly. Psychological analysis may reveal conditions of mild to extreme emotional insecurity in cases suffering from hysterical asthma. The good part is that the disease is neither serious nor may lead to any other serious ailment. It is mainly a mental condition and may also trigger off from severe hypochondria. The patients may also begin to use it as a tool for emotional manipulation of other people around them. There are really no age barriers for this disease to manifest and many times chronic cases may need psychological therapy to get over the symptoms permanently.

Viral Bronchiolitis, Foreign Body Aspiration and Cystic Fibrosis: These three conditions are generally found in children and have symptoms closely mimicking those of asthma. Viral Bronchiolitis is a condition caused by a potent virus called the Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV). This virus causes wheezing and fever and the symptoms do not respond to anti-wheezing treatments. It was really tough getting information about anything previously. Now with the advent of the Internet, anyone can access any information at any time of the day.

Other cases it is seen that a patient develops intrinsic asthma after suffering with chronic bronchitis at some very early stages in life. Intrinsic asthma may develop much later and also without any apparent history of allergens or any genetic indications. So many times because of the close relativity of all these diseases it becomes very difficult to chart out the primary cause leading to other complications. Closeness in symptoms also presents a very tricky situation. There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Bronchial Asthma through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed!

Cardiac Asthma: In this situation the symptoms of breathlessness are similar to those of bronchial asthma but they are caused mainly because of a heart disease. These symptoms happen generally during sleep or after exertion. The attacks are very similar to those of asthma accompanied by suffocation and tightening of chest muscles. They may even create pain in the chest region. The patient gasps for breath and is very restless. He may sweat profusely and has terrible difficulty in inhalation and exhalation. This may also be accompanied by a sharp rise in blood pressure and may trigger off terrifying fear of death in patients. The attacks may last for about few minutes to few hours. After the attack the patients feel terribly exhausted even for several days. :o.

Hysterical Emphysema: This is a disease that is mostly psycho-somatic in nature. It is generally found in young girls and also in some hyper sensitive older women. In this symptoms are that of heavy breathing but do not show any difficulty in breathing. There is no perspiration and apparently there is no wheezing too. Bu the patient still feels very heavy breathing. The attack usually manifests after an emotionally charged bout that may include uncanny anger. You actually learn more about Bronchial Asthma only with more reading on matters pertaining to it. So the more articles you read like this, the more you learn about Bronchial Asthma.

[list][*]Foreign body aspiration is found in toddlers mainly who tend to put everything in their mouths.[*]These foreign bodies may then get sucked into the bronchial tubes and get lodged in the trachea.[*]These may be tricky to detect as many foreign bodies do not get reflected on the X-ray and the symptoms are very similar to asthma.[*]The doctors sometimes have to manually check and remove the foreign body with the help of a bronchoscope. [/list]

The asthma may be due to allergens of any kind, which are difficult to detect as it is, and the system thus provoked may lead to more severe disorders. Sometimes the whole cycle may go in a different direction altogether and the patients develop asthma after a prolonged bout of chronic bronchitis. Thus, whichever route the diseases take it becomes complicated to chalk out the path where one may lead to another and symptoms may be very closely entangled.

Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a serious disorder which may produce chronic intestinal and pulmonary problems. The symptoms here are those of severe asthma. The disease may start with recurrent infections and pneumonia. The infants who are underweight and prematurely born generally show the symptoms of CF. the chest X-rays of such children show severe scarring of the lungs due to recurring bouts of pneumonia. CF is best detected with the help of a sweat test because the patients secrete excessive amounts of sodium and chloride salts in their sweat.

As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing..

[size=large][b]Have Any of You Ever Tried Oil Pulling and If So, Did You Notice Any Benefits?[/b][/size][hr]Dr. (med.) Karach said the OP heals totally "head-aches, bronchitis, tooth pain, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers and diseases of stomach, intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women's diseases. It heals diseases of nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis. It prevents the growth of malignant tumors, cuts and heals them. Chronic sleeplessness is cured." We hope you develop a better understanding of Bronchitis on completion of this article on Bronchitis. Only if the article is understood is it's benefit reached.

Will conclude this article by using what I wrote to my MS (Multiple Sclerosis) affected ~ Earth Angel ~ friend: I'll Begin "Pulling My Weight" In Oil ~ Right Away Smile)) The title of this composition could be rightly be Bronchitis. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Bronchitis.

[list][*]Precautions (a) Do not swallow.[*]The oil should be spat out.[*]But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry.[*]It will go out through feces.[*]Nothing is to be done. [/list]

[size=large][b]Send Your Questions and Concerns to[/b][/size][hr]***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

[size=large][b]The Benefit of Dr[/b][/size][hr]Karach's method is that the oil therapy heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer, Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to successfully replace all others. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Bronchitis would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Bronchitis. Smile

[b]Peter 2:24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness -- by whose stripes you were healed.[/b]

Couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong. Once you are through reading what is written here on Bronchitis, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Bronchitis.

[list][*]"Non-Traditional" and "Alternative Medicine" have allowed me to countless options ~ that I have faithfully pursued ~ over the last six years.[*]Each has given me some "Hope", and an understanding of what has not worked for me.[/list]

Is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth. As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Bronchitis, you are sure to unearth more information on Bronchitis. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.

[size=large][b]Since that Day ~ I Have Practiced "Oil Pulling"[/b][/size][hr]~ at least ~ twice each day. I Am seeing my disabilities and symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis) disappear. There are universal applications on Bronchitis everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them. :o.

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.

[size=large][b]Consists of Swishing Cold-Pressed Oil in the Mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl[/b][/size][hr]Note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own. This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Bronchitis. Use it to understand more about Bronchitis and it's functioning.

[size=large][b]God Healed Me "Instantaneously" of Incontinence", but Has Been Using Other[/b][/size][hr]"Non-Traditional and Alternative Medicine" methods to effect the completion of the "Cure" ~ that My Lord "Jesus" ~ paid for ~ by "HIS Stripes". What we have written all about severe bronchitis( sequel). be considered to be a unique composition on Bronchitis. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.

Author of the novel, For Sale By Owners:FSBO, A 'Seasoned Real Estate NAR' Broker,' Rascal Russ was ~ for 5 hard years ~ increasingly disabled by "Incurable" Multiple Sclerosis. Now "Cured" of his most problemical symptim, "Total Incontinence" (using 20-30 disposable diapers each day), Rascal writes books & articles on varied subjects. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Bronchitis. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

This is but the 1st article ~ on this "Oil Pulling" subject ~ that I have written. I promise that there will be more forthcoming ~ as I see more results.. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Please Let Me Know How It Works on Your MS ~ for YouSmile)[/b][/size][hr]"Thanks!" LuV Ya Smile Rascal Smile) Rascal Russ Miles, An Apostle recognizes that God ~ and His Earth-Man Creations ~ Love To LOL (Laugh Out Loud). He is God's "Playfully Mischievious Apostle, Rascal". It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Bronchitis that we will feel the efforts put in writing on Bronchitis fruitful. So make good usage of it!

[size=large][b]The Oil Must Not be Swallowed, for It Has Become Toxic[/b][/size][hr]As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough. It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.

[b]The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has on the body's eliminatory system.[/b]

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum.

[list][*]Each was said to have helped other MSers.[*]Yet, while my body likely benefited ~ to some degree ~ its disability continued to worsen.[*]At last, I was non-ambulitory, and totally "Incontinent."[/list]

[size=large][b]Results of Oil Pulling[/b][/size][hr]The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals. Bronchitis is the substance of this composition. Without Bronchitis, there would not have been much to write and think about over here! Big Grin.

[size=large][b]On 4/24/07, a Friend of Mine ~ With Multiple Sclerosis ~ Wrote:[/b][/size][hr]Subject: (mscured) Oil Pulling My mother in law sent me this info from ***** Looking for something logical on Bronchitis, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for anything illogical here.

If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil. (c) Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils.

Have used LDN (Low Dose Naltrexion), BVT (Bee venom Therapy), CS (Colliodial Silver) and God only knows how many dozens of vitamins, herbs, and supplements. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Bronchitis. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Bronchitis.

Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of this treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy.

Dr. Karach has successfully healed a chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods behind him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was removed from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent.

[list][*]The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning the contents of his report.[*]However, after further examining the workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to prove its validity and effectiveness.[*]It is most astonishing that such results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological healing method.[/list]

This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. So after reading what we have mentioned here on Bronchitis, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here.

Dr. Karach is supported in this view by other colleagues in the world. By means of this treatment {Oil } it is invariably the result that diseases like migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth, arterio thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and related illnesses, neuro physiological paralysis, eczema, gastro enteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis, and women's hormonal disorders are completely eliminated from the organism. Writing on Bronchitis proved to be a gamble to us. This is because there simply seemed to be nothing to write about in the beginning of writing. It was only in the process of writing did we get more and more to write on Bronchitis. Wink

[size=large][b]Isaiah 53:5[/b][/size][hr]But He (was) wounded for our transgressions, (He was) bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace (was) upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Bronchitis, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!