You Contagious With Bronchitis: Bronchitis- Acute

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Contagious With Bronchitis: Bronchitis- Acute
Information 
[size=4][b]You Contagious With Bronchitis - Bronchitis- Acute Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Has it ever happened to you to believe that just when you were about to recover from a cold or even the flu an annoying cough and some pain in your chest start to develop? You might be inclined to believe that the cold has come back again and it was not really over. Well, that is not the problem. What you might feel is only the beginning of acute bronchitis. With bronchitis, chills and a mild fever will also appear. Big Grin.

[b]For more resources about bronchitis or especially about asthmatic bronchitis please visit ***** About the Author: Big Grin[/b]

[size=large][b]Bronchitis is Usually the Result of a Cold[/b][/size][hr]This happens because the same virus that causes the flu, also causes bronchitis. Furthermore, almost any infection in the respiratory system leads to bronchitis. This condition, bronchitis can be of two types: acute bronchitis or chronic bronchitis. Acute bronchitis is a milder illness that affects the inner portion of the bronchial tubes. As a result of bronchitis, these airways become inlamated or even infected. People suffer from a cold very often, but not so after do they develop bronchitis afterwards. However, almost everyone has had bronchitis once in his/ her life. Acute bronchitis is a very mild illness that usually pases on it' s own. The majority of bronchitis cases last about one week. Acute bronchitis also does not leave effects. However, the cough, which is the trade mark of bronchitis may last a few weeks longer, after your bronchitis has healed. Br careful, though, because if you have bronchitis, even acute bronchitis, quite often, this may lead to Writing an article on Acute Bronchitis Symptoms was our foremost priority while thinking of a topic to write on. This is because Acute Bronchitis Symptoms are interesting parts of our lives, and are needed by us. Big Grin.

[size=large][b]Other Serious Problems[/b][/size][hr]Chronic bronchitis or asthma may be the follow- ups of acute bronchitis. The symptoms of acute bronchitis are similar to those of the cold. The first bronchitis sign that one will surely have is coughing. If the cough also brings mucus, green or yellow, that there is no doubt that you have acute bronchitis. The mucus that you coygh when you have bronchitis does not come from the stomach, but it is produced by the airways. In normal health conditions, your airways produce mucus, but it does not come up because they are always swallows with the saliva. When you have bronchitis, the airways are inflamed and thus, the mucus accumulates. Furthermore, in bronchitis cases your body also produces more mucus. When you cough, the primary bronchitis symptom, the mucus comes up. If it is also other color but white, besides bronchitis, you might have another infection. However, not in all bronchitis cases, sputum is produced. Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing. This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Www Bronchitis.

[list][*]Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I do remember why.[*]My husband smoked.[*]When we kissed, he tasted like a full ashtray smells.[*]I started smoking so that that wouldn't bother me so much, but I knew better. :o[/list]

Soon, clothes with tiny circles burned into the fabric became the norm. I couldn't breathe easily if I walked further than out to my car. I couldn't play ball with my children; I didn't have the breath. Many times I decided to quit. And I would, for two or three hours. By the end of the second year, I had had three bouts of pneumonia. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Chronic Bronchitis. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Chronic Bronchitis!

Nicotine stained fingers, face, and teeth are just the beginning. Besides the offensive smell, there is the layer of nicotine that stains everything in the smoker's home:, furniture, walls, carpets, everything. On several different occasions, both my parents were extremely sick with illnesses directly attributable to smoking, eventually culminating in lung cancer for my dad. Cigarettes were so important to them, that they budgeted the smokes in with groceries. If money was tight, we ate beans and potatoes, but they never did without cigarettes. I promised myself in my teens that I would never smoke. I broke that promise sometime in the summer of 1981. Big Grin.

[size=large][b]Learning to Smoke Was Difficult for Me[/b][/size][hr]I had so many reasons not to, that I really had to push to get it done. After years and years of second hand smoke exposure, my health began to deteriorate immediately. By the end of the first year, I had chronic bronchitis. Cigarettes became a crutch. If life was stressful, I smoked. If I was ill, I smoked. If everything was great, I smoked. My habit was so bad, I couldn't drive down the street or cook a meal without smoking. The first thing I did in the morning was light a cigarette. The last thing I did at night was put one out. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Bronchitis after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

[list][*]After gathering all the cigarettes I had, I went to the kitchen and carefully destroyed each one, then dropped it into the trash can.[*]By evening I was suffering, but I refused to buy more.[*]Later, I learned my brother-in-law had just quit smoking.[*]He told me to buy salted, roasted sunflower seeds in the shell.[*]Suppressing our knowledge on Chronic Bronchitis is not our intention here.[*]In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Chronic Bronchitis after reading this! Big Grin[/list]

Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I'll never forget the day I stopped. On June 2, 1986, I dumped the worst habit I have ever had. Was it worth it? You bet. I no longer have pneumonia every year. Though bronchitis still bothers me on occasion, and I have chronic asthma, most of the time I can breathe without trouble. Best of all, my husband quit, too, within a month of the date that I quit. We have had a smoke free home for more than 20 years, and we have both benefitted from it.

[size=large][b]All Through High School, P.E[/b][/size][hr]And health teachers preached the deleterious effects of tobacco smoke on the body. Television, newspapers, magazines, doctors, and the Surgeon General all reported that cigarette smoking caused cancer, emphysema, and many other health problems. I didn't need to hear or read their stories. Both my parents have smoked since their teens. I saw firsthand what smoking does to the smoker. This is a dependable source of information on Bronchitis. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

[size=large][b]Was Terrified[/b][/size][hr]If I had not wakened from the smell of burning fabric, I might have died, or at least been badly burned. The new skirt I was wearing had eight holes burned through it. The folds of fabric had protected my skin until I awoke. When I realized that I had risked my life, and ruined a brand new skirt, anger replaced the terror I felt--anger at myself.

[list][*]After smoking for five years, I thought I was doomed to be a lifetime smoker just like my parents.[*]Then something frightening happened.[*]I fell asleep in my chair with a lit cigarette in my hand.[*]Unlike many others who died after they went to sleep with a burning cigarette, I was fortunate.[*]I wasn't hurt.[*]Not physically, anyway.[*]We have avoided adding flimsy points on Chronic Bronchitis, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Chronic Bronchitis.[/list]

[size=large][b]Potato: There Was an Irish Proverb: be Eating One[/b][/size][hr]Potato, peeling a second, have a third in your fist and your eye on the fourth. Spinach: In ancient times, spinach juice was used as a cure for conjunctivitis and defective vision; a cure for anemia, weakness and low vitality.

[list][*]Beet root: In dark ages, beet juice was used for dissolving fibroid tumours in the uterus, in the bones and in the stomach.[*]Its juice was also used as a cure in fevers, bronchitis, cough and cold.[/list]

[size=large][b]Carrot: in Medieval Times, It Was Believed that[/b][/size][hr]Carrot juice improves eye sight; it was also used as a cure for loose teeth; bleeding gums, anemia, scurvy and rickets. Nothing abusive about Fever Bronchitis have been intentionally added here. Whatever it is that we have added, is all informative and productive to you.

Quote:Sabeda: In ancient times, sabeda was used as a cure for anemia, general debility, low vitality, lassitude, general weakness, headache, and travel sickness. They believed that this fruit was a sure remedy for impotency, sexual sterility, frigidity, etc. After many hopeless endeavors to produce something worthwhile on Bronchitis, this is what we have come up with. We are very hopeful about this!

Orange (narangi): In olden days, orange juice was used as an effective remedy for fever, bronchitis, cough and cold, low vitality, lassitude, general debility, anemia, general weakness, impotency, sterility, kidney disorders and prostate gland disorders. You will learn the gravity of Fever Bronchitis once you are through reading this matter. Fever Bronchitis are very important, so learn its importance.

Ginger: In ancient times, raw ginger was used as a breath sweetener; an aid to digestion; a cure for toothache and bleeding gums, and as a strengthening agent for loose teeth and weak eyes. We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Bronchitis Cough! Wonder if you could believe it after going through it!

[i]Cloves: In medieval times, the dried, aromatic immature flower buds of the evergreen clove tree were used as a breath sweetener, a comfort for the heart and stomach; a remedy for nausea, colic, flatulence and diarrhea.[/i]

Lemon (nimbu): In ancient times, lemon was regarded as a miracle fruit. It was used as.an effective remedy for diarrhea, dysentery, jaundice, flatulence, indigestion, dyspepsia, cirrhosis of liver, diabetes, dropsy, and intestinal troubles. It was also used as a cure in eye troubles and kidney disorders.

[size=large][b]Margosa: in Dark[/b][/size][hr]Ages, margosa (neem) leaf juice was used as a cure for fevers, skin diseases and boils. Holy basil (tulsi): In ancient times, holy basil leaf juice with honey and liquorice was used as an effective remedy in malarial fevers, bronchitis, cough and cold. People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project. However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Fever Bronchitis, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.

[size=large][b]Tomato: Tomato is Neither a Vegetable nor a Fruit[/b][/size][hr]But botanically it is considered a berry. In ancient times, half-ripe tomatoes were used as a remedy for diarrhea and dysentery. It was also called 'love-apple'. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Bronchitis. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.

The ancient people used to eat raw onions at supper time in order to get sound sleep. If anyone eats fried garlic at supper time, he will surely get a very sound sleep. Our dreams of writing a lengthy article on Bronchitis has finally materialized Through this article on Bronchitis. however, only if you acknowledge its use, will we feel gratitude for writing it!

Papaya: In ancient times, ripe papaya was used as an effective remedy for all sorts of stomach troubles. Green papaya was used as a vegetable in diarrhoea and dysentery. If you find anything extra mentioning about Bronchitis, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Cirrhosis of Liver and[/b][/size][hr]All sorts liver troubles. It was also used as a specific remedy for heart-'attack and thrombosis. Musumbi juice was also used as a sure remedy for anemia, fever, bronchitis, general debility, small-pox, prostate gland disorders, kidney disorders and uterine troubles. Ancient people treated this fruit as all-purpose medicine. Get more familiar with Fever Bronchitis once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Fever Bronchitis in your day to day life. Smile

[size=large][b]Fig (Dumur): in[/b][/size][hr]Ancient times, figs were used as an effective remedy for menorrhagia, diabetes and sore throat. Anise: In medieval times, the dried seeds of the anise plant were used to relieve flatulence and were considered as a remedy for worms, stomachache, We have to be very flexible when talking to children about Bronchitis Cough. They seem to interpret things in a different way from the way we see things!

Pumpkin: In medieval times, pumpkin seed were used as a cure for prostate gland disorders, impotency, sterility and leucoderma. Peppermint: In dark ages, peppermint oil was used as a cure for flatulence, nausea and gastralgia. We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Bronchitis through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!

[size=large][b]Vertigo, Giddiness[/b][/size][hr]And nausea. They were also used to increase the breast milk of nursing mothers. Cherry: In ancient times, it was believed that six cherry kernels a day prevented the formation of kidney stones. It was also used as a cure for appendicitis. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Bronchitis, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!

Plantain (kela): In medieval times, green plantain flower (mocha) juice was treated an effective remedy for menorrhagia. Boiled green plantain was regarded as an effective remedy in diarrhea and dysentery. When a child shows a flicker of understanding when talking about Bronchitis Cough, we feel that the objective of the meaning of Bronchitis Cough being spread, being achieved.

Marmelos: In ancient times, ripe marmelos was used as a cure for diarrhea and dysentery. A few slices of marmalade of marmelos will be very useful in diarrhea and dysentery. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Fever Bronchitis. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Fever Bronchitis.

[list][*]Onion: In ancient times, onion was used as an effective cure for insomnia, sunstroke, heat-stroke, headache, and travel sickness.[*]Externally its juice was applied to insect bites and scorpion stings.[/list]

[i]Bitter-gourd (karela): In ancient times, raw bitter gourd juice was used as an effective remedy for diabetes, eye troubles, jaundice, skin eruptions, liver troubles and stomach disorders.[/i]

Cabbage: In ancient times, cabbage juice was used as a cure in gastric or peptic ulcers. Its juice was found to be very useful in all sorts of stomach or liver troubles. For this reason, ancient people ate only boiled cabbage with salt. Fever Bronchitis is the substance of this composition. Without Fever Bronchitis, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!

Rhubarb (pies): In ancient times, rhubarb root juice was used as a purgative. Apple: In medieval times, apple juice was regarded as a cure for anemia, low vitality, and general debility. Ancient people believed in the proverb: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Although there was a lot of fluctuation in the writing styles of we independent writers, we have come up with an end product on Fever Bronchitis worth reading!

[list][*]Black-pepper (kalajira): In medieval times, the black-pepper was used as a cure for toothache.[*]It was also used as a preventive drug in blood dysentery, scarlet fever, small-pox, leprosy, typhus, cholera and plague.[*]In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Bronchitis Cough.[*]If space permits, we will state everything about it.[/list]

[size=large][b]Garlic: Ancient[/b][/size][hr]People believed that garlic was a powerful charm against evil eye, demons, witches and vampires. In ancient Rome, the garlic was dedicated to Mars, the god of war. Medieval people used garlic as a cure for heart-attack, cancer and tumour. Garlic was believed to be sure remedy for all sorts of ailments in the body. It was also regarded as 'heal-all' vegetable. Externally garlic juice was applied to insect bites, scorpion stings, and even to dog bites. In old age, it would be very difficult to keep the body fit and active by drugs. If one takes a few cloves of fried garlic daily and a glass of musumbi juice the morning, one will remain free from all sorts of diseases. Medical experts gave us this valuable advice.
Wink 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Homopathie - Asthmatic Bronchitis Explained - 25 Points to Remember[/b][/size][hr]Bronchitis is quite a known chronic disease. Basically bronchitis implies irritation & inflammation in dry bronchial cough along with the neighboring organs & tissues that our body uses for breathing.

[list][*]Such patients are always required to take influenza vaccines. 25.[*]They must educate themselves about he precautionary measures so as to avoid all further bacterial or viral infections.[/list]

Factors setting off the asthmatic attacks are quite similar to the asthmatic bronchitis (like dust, smoking, etc.). Common asthma is mainly triggered through the allergens. The common allergens imply ones arising due to season (that is weed pollens and grass tree), and the persistent ones (like roaches, animal dander, dust, etc). Almost all asthmatic individuals are extremely sensitive to these triggers.

Asthma is the persistent inflammatory disease in the respiratory tract of the human body where our airway passages become extra sensitive, produce excessive mucus, and the mucus edema. We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Bronchitis. We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.

[list][*]Typically affects the individuals who are suffering with chronic bronchitis. 4.[*]It is not easy to differentiate asthmatic bronchitis from the other lung diseases.[*]This is due to the symptoms that are quite similar in both the cases.[/list]

[b]The long term contact with viruses, chemicals, and/or even dust particles facilitates the irritants to shatter the natural defenses of our respiratory system, eventually causing infection & inflammation. [/b]

While the medical experts continue to research what exactly causes this disease by far the established fact is that the environmental factors lead to this ailment. The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Chronic Bronchitis is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Chronic Bronchitis has really entered you!

Persons afflicted with asthma might experience certain symptom free episodes while interchanging acute asthmatic attacks last for a few minutes or a few days. The initial stages of this article on Bronchitis proved to be difficult. However, with hard work and perseverance, we have succeeded in providing an interesting and informative article for you to read.

[list][*]Though these medications only help in alleviating the symptoms & comforting the patient as much as possible.[*]They do not exactly cure the disease.[*]You may be inquisitive as to where we got the matter for writing this article on Asthmatic Bronchitis.[*]Of course through our general knowledge, and the Internet![/list]

While the above mentioned factors are also seen in the common asthmatic patients, the persons suffering with asthmatic bronchitis also show rather profound symptoms. These are those symptoms that show higher frequencies as compared to a common asthma. It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Chronic Bronchitis.

[list][*]Often the patients of asthmatic bronchitis have to take long term treatments in order to improve their health.[*]The doctors counsel tem on how to keep away from irritants like pollen, dust, chemicals, alcohol fumes, smoke, etc.[*]Inspiration can be considered to be one of the key ingredients to writing.[*]Only if one is inspired, can one get to writing on any subject especially like Bronchitis Treatment.[/list]

The persons suffering with asthma and/or the other grave sorts of chronic bronchitis become quite vulnerable towards asthmatic bronchitis. 15. Ones who are afflicted with the chronic bronchitis, ultimately contract to asthmatic bronchitis owing to the long term exposure towards pollutants and/or environmental toxins & mainly cigarette smoking.

The bronchial tubes in the human body filter the air passing through the respiratory tract while it sets out for the lungs. The bronchial tubes are covered with some minute hair-like projections that prevent the dirt and/or irritants (like dust and/or pollen) from entering the essential parts of our respiratory tract. The hair-like projections are termed as cilia. We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Bronchitis Lung as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.

The general symptoms leading to asthmatic bronchitis include dyspnea (that is difficulty in breathing & shortness of breath), chest discomforts, cough, wheezing lasting for several weeks, general malaise or fatigue, weight loss, pain, usual feeling of soreness, high risk to catch infections, etc. We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Chronic Bronchitis through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.

[list][*]The key causes of bronchitis are the bacterial infections.[*]While asthmatic bronchitis is activated through tiny specks breaking through the safety walls created by cilia, a part of the bronchial tubes.[/list]

[size=large][b]Such Patients Must Also Avoid the Bacterial Infections by Not Going in to the Crowds[/b][/size][hr]In case this becomes unavoidable, the patients must wear masks covering their mouth & nose. We take pride in saying that this article on Bronchitis Bacterial is like a jewel of our articles. This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Bronchitis Bacterial.

[list][*]One important symptom is the person faces problems reaching the high or low music notes while singing. 20.[*]The medical treatment given for asthmatic bronchitis is almost similar to that given in the case of chronic bronchitis.[*]The medications in both the cases involve steroids, anti-biotics and bronchodilators.[/list]

Quote:[b]The symptoms of asthmatic bronchitis resemble those of several other respiratory tract diseases such as bronchitis, sinusitis, common asthma, and emphysema.[/b]

[size=large][b]Asthmatic Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]1. Also known as COPD, the asthmatic bronchitis is a pulmonary disease. 2. COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting aspects of acute bronchitis Patients, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too!

These factors contribute towards the development of the asthmatic bronchitis, hyperactivity of bronchus and/or immunologic aberrations, the relentless childhood infections, etc. It is not necessary that only the learned can write about Bronchitis Medications. As long as one ahs a flair for writing, and an interest for gaining information on Bronchitis Medications, anyone can write about it.

Just like other COPDs, the asthmatic bronchitis involves congestion of our respiratory tract. The bronchial tubes actually produce mucus under all normal circumstances. This mucus then covers our lungs, trachea, and other important organs of the respiratory system. When the irritants are existent in our respiratory system, there is an overproduction of this mucus that consequently obstructs our airways. A continuous mucoid obstruction in the respiratory tract is the most common factor among the asthmatic bronchitis patients. With people wanting to learn more about Bronchitis Medications, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Bronchitis Medications!

[list][*]Spite of the lack of utility, most physicians recommend antibiotics to patients showing symptoms of bronchitis.[*]Recent studies about the treatment of bronchitis have denied positive effects of ant biotherapy.[*]According to clinical studies, about 70-80% of the patients with bronchitis are prescribed antibiotic cures lasting 5-10 days.[/list]

The third but most important reason to decrease ant biotherapy in bronchitis is the genetic structure of bacteria, capable to develop resistance to antibiotics. In consequence, new strains of bacterial agents appear and cannot be treated by standard medication anymore. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Www Bronchitis. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Www Bronchitis! Smile

[list][*]The reason for this useless administration of antibiotics is the incapacity of the physician to indicate a proper medication for bronchitis.[*]This is due to the fact that most cases of acute bronchitis are caused by agents for which an appropriate treatment hasn't yet been detected.[*]Most bronchitis cases are given by to us by little known viruses.[*]Very few cases are due to bacteria that can be successfully treated with antibiotics. Wink[/list]

Spite of all the arguments, doctors still prescribe antibiotics because it takes them less time to write a prescription than to explain the patient why he doesn't need such treatment. People are also used to the idea of taking antibiotics when they are sick and demand this treatment. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Bronchitis Treatment after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...gla-x.jpeg]

[list][*]People now begin to understand why antibiotics are not always helpful and sometimes even place them at risks.[*]Doctors should also take time to explain their patients what viral bronchitis is and why antibiotics have actually no effect on their structure.[*]Suppressing our knowledge on Viral Bronchitis is not our intention here.[*]In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Viral Bronchitis after reading this![*]Although it can give major complications if overlooked, bronchitis is newly an ignored disease at scientifically meetings of physicians.[*]Doctors don't take it serious as they should as it has become a very common condition with approximately low risks. [/list]

[size=large][b]Every Year One in Twenty Americans Gets Bronchitis and is Prescribed Antibiotics[/b][/size][hr]The general cost of medical care is therefore immense. Another huge argument against random prescription of antibiotics is the fact that all without exception have side-effects like diarrhea, abdominal pain or rash. The side-effects are acceptable only when the antibiotics are an absolute necessity and have useful effects. This is a dependable source of information on Symptoms Bronchitis. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!
Shocked 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Antibiotic Name - Find Out What the Herb Lobelia can Do for You[/b][/size][hr]Lobelia is more commonly known as the Indian Tobacco, Emetic Herb, Pike Weed, Gagroot, Vomitroot, etc. The parts we consume or apply through tincture and infusions are the leaves, tops and seeds. It is found throughout the United States. Big Grin.

Conclusion Lobelia is one of Nature's few dual agents in the relief of human ailments. It is both a relaxant and a stimulant; depending altogether on how it is prescribed. So many claims have been made for this agent, and so many more could be honestly made for it where its virtues fully understood, that it has been most unfortunately called a quack remedy.

[size=large][b]Loss of Appetite[/b][/size][hr]In loss of appetite and slow digestion this agent is of great value. It is best given in small doses and may be combined with other indicated agents. It is decidedly valuable in the atonic types of indigestion and dyspepsia associated with sick headache due to gastric disturbances; in such cases it is best given in small, frequent doses.

Powdered Lobelia is well combined with lard and applied warm in acute thoracic diseases or any form of soreness of the chest. Lobelia in any form may be effectively combined with other agents and used in the pains and inflammation present in pneumonia, broncho-pneumonia, bronchitis, tonsillitis, arthritis, inflammatory rheumatism and for all localized pains in the joints' and muscular structures. Smile

[size=large][b]Copyright & Disclaimer Statement[/b][/size][hr]This article was written by Lilian Chia and may be reproduced on any herbs/health-related website provided this copyright statement is displayed unedited in its entirety at the foot of the article and you use the exact same HTML code to ensure a clickable link back to the author's site. Further articles are also available. Contact the author for more information. An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say. Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Pneumonia Bronchitis, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds.

[size=large][b]Our Experience[/b][/size][hr]With Lobelia is not an express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to any products or services that may be referenced, described, or to which our web site may provide a hyperlink to from time to time. Improper use of any drug may produce undesirable symptoms. Copyright ' www.Herbal-Nutrition-Supplements-Guide.com Writing something about Asthma Bronchitis seemed to be something illogical in the beginning. However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical. Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product. Smile

Unfortunately and most unjustly, Lobelia has been, and continues to be, labeled a poison. If this is to indicate that an unlimited amount may not be prescribed without harmful reactions then such labelling is justified, otherwise not. To find more useful articles on herbs, please visit Herbal-Nutrition-Supplements-Guide.com. Using the intuition I had on Bronchitis Tonsillitis, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Bronchitis Tonsillitis has been included here.

[size=large][b]External Use[/b][/size][hr]Lobelia is a valuable ingredient in all forms of poultices where relaxation is desired. Infusions or alcoholic extracts may be used or powdered Lobelia substituted. It well combines with flax-seed or slippery elm in the relief of insect bites, bruises and sprains and of various pains. We had at first written a rough assignment on Asthma Bronchitis. Then after a few improvisions and enhancements here and there, we have ended up with this end product.

[size=large][b]Measles & Influenza[/b][/size][hr]In measles, Lobelia causes determination of the blood to the skin and promotes tardy eruptions and helps to reestablish when dangerous retrocession occurs for some reason. Lobelia is an invaluable agent in all stages of influenza; is a vital stimulant; regulates imperfect circulation and controls cough and expectoration.

Useful for Lobelia has been known to control symptoms such as asthma, bronchitis, infantile convulsions, epilepsy, hemorrhagic diphtheria, acute heart attacks, heatstroke, hysteria, migraine, ovarian spasms, intestine spasms, spinal meningitis, tetanus, tonsillitis, whooping cough. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Bronchitis Tonsillitis, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Bronchitis Tonsillitis.

[size=large][b]Respiratory Disorders[/b][/size][hr]In chronic respiratory disorders it increases or decreases the secretions according to the dosage. In dry, barking or hacking coughs where mucous rales are heard and there is difficulty in raising the sputum, Lobelia is most valuable, and is equally serviceable in chronic coughs if combined with other indicated agents. It is of great service in the coughs of measles where sluggish circulation is present and eruptions are slow to appear or fail to fully develop. Coordinating matter regarding to Bronchitis Tonsillitis took a lot of time. However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Bronchitis Tonsillitis.

Most people tend to experience soring chest once they are relieved from a cold. This ultimately develops in a cough, chills or even a slight fever. In case, these symptoms persist, you may be suffering from acute bronchitis. This is a condition that occurs as soon as the inner walls lining the primary air passageways of the lungs get infected or inflamed.

[size=large][b]Mild of Moderate Fever[/b][/size][hr]P) Pain in the region of the upper abdomen q) Soarness r) Recidivating chest pain If left untreated, bronchitis may lead to several problems. Experts feel that usually the symptoms of bronchitis may fade away within a period of a few days. However, if you experience the aggravation for a longer time; it is important to seek immediate medical attention. Now while reading about Untreated Bronchitis, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Untreated Bronchitis? So much matter you never knew existed.

[size=large][b]Acute Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]B) Chronic bronchitis Acute bronchitis lasts for about less than six weeks whereas chronic bronchitis requires serious medical attention. In order to treat this serious respiratory disease, it is important to get medical aid on time. Make sure that you know all the symptoms regarding respiratory disease. Here are some signs and symptoms of this disease to help you know whether you are suffering from it. Writing about Chronic Bronchitis is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

[size=large][b]Use Air Humidifiers to Help Maintaining the Air Moist[/b][/size][hr]E) Keep the temperature of your room warm. There are certain tests you need to undergo in order to diagnose the disease. Here are some common tests you need to go for: Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Chronic Bronchitis. Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Chronic Bronchitis that is important.

[size=large][b]Chest X-Ray[/b][/size][hr]B) Pulmonary function tests c) Lab tests of sputum d) Pulse oximetry e) Arterial blood gas The best way to treat this disease is to diagnose in on time. Make sure that you keep tabs on the signs and symptoms of this disease in order to defect it on time and seek expert medical assistance. Accept the way things are in life. Only then will you be able to accept these points on Acute Bronchitis. Acute Bronchitis can be considered to be part and parcel of life.

[b]There are also certain things you can do to get relief prior to receiving medical attention. a) Have plenty of liquid b) Take ample rest c) Stay away from potential irritants such as chemicals, smoke, astringent substances and substances.[/b]

Fatigue g) Headache h) High fever i) Sweating j) Nausea k) Spitting blood l) Yellowish mucous m) Severe cough n) Chest pain Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Symptoms Bronchitis? :o.

Quote:Cough resulting in yellowish-gray or green mucus or sputum. b) Wheezing c) Throat pain d) Difficulty in breathing e) Discomfort in chest Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, conventional medical treatment for bronchitis.

Bronchitis can be defined as a type of respiratory disease. The mucous membranes existing in the bronchial passages of the lungs get infected by this disease. Once the irritate membrane swells and gets thicker, it tends to make the small airways of the lungs smaller in size or shut of completely. This ultimately results in coughing spells that's usually accompanied by thick phlegm and difficulty in breathing. The disease can be categorized into two different parts: It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Bronchitis Symptoms. We have written this article to let others know more about Bronchitis Symptoms through our resources.

Since the beginning of time, mankind has looked for substances to treat a wide range of health problems, rather than treating individual symptoms or conditions. Natural compounds may offer the best hope, as they have the potential for multiple uses. Research has shown that spice extracts offer a wide range of curative properties. They are powerful germicides, capable of killing a wide range of germs, as well as potent antioxidants. One of the most potent of these is wild oregano.

[size=large][b]Oil of Oregano is Also a Powerful Painkiller[/b][/size][hr]An article published in Phytotherapy Research describes how oregano oil superceded anti-inflammatory drugs in reversing pain and inflammation and is nearly as powerful as morphine as a painkiller. Now while reading about Bronchitis Viral, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Bronchitis Viral? So much matter you never knew existed.

Oregano oil is well known in the Mediterranean world (Greece and Crete) for its ability to slow down food spoilage because of its antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and antioxidant abilities. The related herbs of thyme and marjoram sold in most North American supermarkets, are labeled incorrectly as oregano and possess little of the wild oregano's healing properties. Writing about Bronchitis is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

[list][*]North American Herb & Spice Oreganol Oil and Gelcaps can be found in most health food stores across North America.[*]They also offer their products online and can be found using the keywords: North American Herb & Spice;[*]Oil of Oregano;[*]Oregano Oil; and Oreganol.[*]Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Bronchitis.[*]Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Bronchitis that is important.[/list]

You are suffering from colds, flu, bronchitis, viral infections, athlete's foot, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, headaches, menstrual irregularities or experience any of the ailments mentioned above, oil of oregano may be the miracle cure you have been searching for. Accept the way things are in life. Only then will you be able to accept these points on Bronchitis. Bronchitis can be considered to be part and parcel of life.

Oil of Oregano may also be applied topically to treat itches, infections of the skin, gum, teeth or just about any orifice of the body. Exercise care if you use it in the genital region where it is best mixed with olive oil or coconut oil before application. (1 drop per teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil/butter).

Oil of Oregano is available in liquid and capsule form. Oil of Oreganol is highly concentrated, so when using it internally, start with small amounts, like one to two drops twice daily in juice. Take one drop twice per day working your way up to one drop four times per day. Mix with one teaspoon of honey, maple syrup, or olive oil to improve palatability. Take for a period of 15 days and then stop for 15 days. Repeat the process. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Flu Bronchitis? Big Grin.

Because wild oregano is an edible spice, it is acceptable for human ingestion. However, the type of oregano used if very important. North American Herb and Spice was the first company of the American market to introduce edible Oil of Oregano. To be edible, this essential oil must be made only from wild, mountain-grown, Mediterranean oregano, free of all chemicals and pesticides. It also has to be emulsified in a carrier oil such as extra virgin olive oil, which is used by North American Herb & Spice in its oil of oregano. The oregano they use is 100% Mediterranean oregano and is produced by old-fashioned cold pressing and steam distillation, using no chemicals to extract it. Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, like about Bronchitis Viral. Wink

Oil of Oregano is a completely natural substance derived from the wild oregano species. The plant grows in remote mountainous regions free of pollution. Only the leaves of the flowering plant are used. They are picked precisely when the plant is highest in essential oil. Being wild, it is grown chemical-free and the oil is extracted via a completely natural process ' no chemicals or solvents are used. The oil is the source of virtually all of the plant's active ingredients. It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Flu Bronchitis. We have written this article to let others know more about Flu Bronchitis through our resources.

The book, Salmon's Herbal, written in the 1600's, oregano oil is highly valued and recommended for chest, menstrual, uterine, lung and digestive complaints. Specific uses mentioned include: diarrhea, asthma, colds, infections of the female sexual organs and uterine tumors. Additionally, its value against liver disorders is emphasized. life is short. Use it to its maximum by utilizing whatever knowledge it offers for knowledge is important for all walks of life. Even the crooks have to be intelligent!

Wild, crude, mountain-grown oregano (from the Mediterranean) is the only kind that is naturally rich in 'carvacrols, flavonoids, and terpenes', which give the oregano its tremendous strength. Carvacrol is a natural phenol that contains powerful anti-microbial activity. Flavonoids provide natural antiseptic properties and Terpenes are natural anti-inflammatory agents.

About the author: About the author ' Kathy Browning is a healing arts practitioner and wellness coach. She is also the Editor-In-Chief of 'The Art of Living Well', an ezine focused on the mind, body, spirit connection and the author of 'Feng Shui for Abundant Living'. Be sure to visit ***** for more information.

[list][*]Gelcaps provide the beneficial aspects of Wild Oregano Oil without using a dropper or having an after-taste.[*]Great for people needing the benefits of Wild Oregano Oil in digestive, intestinal and other internal problems related to infection.[*]Each Oreganol gelcap contains 140 mg. of Wild Oregano, equal to 6 drops of Oregano Oil from a dropper.[/list]

Oil of Oregano effectively treats: acne, allergies, arthritis, asthma, athlete's foot, candida, constipation, croup, dandruff, diarrhea, digestive disturbances, insect bites, bronchitis, canker sores, colds, flu, earaches, fatigue, gum disease, headaches, menstrual irregularities, muscle pain, parasites, pulmonary tuberculosis, pneumonia, psoriasis, toenail problems, seborrhea, ringworm, rosacea, sinusitis, varicose veins and warts.

[size=large][b]The Benefit of Oregano Has Gone Largely Unnoticed[/b][/size][hr]In addition to fighting various fungi, oil of oregano is useful against bacteria and parasites. It can be used to treat internal and external fungi including athlete's foot. Skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema can be improved. Oil of oregano outright destroys all variety of fungi and yeasts, regardless of where they reside. In the case of parasites, oil of oregano has had success in neutralizing worms, amoeba, and protozoan. Oil of oregano's antiseptic powers are immense ' it inhibits the growth of the majority of bacteria, something that prescription antibiotics fail to accomplish.

Garden of Health ( , William Langham described an even wider range of uses including such diverse conditions as bladder trouble, bleeding, heart failure, head pain, itchy skin, mouth pain, spots on the skin, stomachache, intestinal worms and toothache. Oregano oil has always been relied upon as an emergency medicine. Whenever one reads any reading matter, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that the reading is complete.